Best described as a high powered dishwasher for truck engine blocks & automotive components, we have 2 models of Turbowash and HotWash parts washer machines – STANDARD & MINI;
- 600kg load capacity
- High-pressure rotating wash arms
- 40psi water pressure
- Timer controlled (adjustable)
- Galvanised metal body
- 3 phase power
- Multiple wash deck options
- Quality 200ltr/min pump
- 9KW of heating – 80 degrees Celsius temp
- Automatic shut-off latch for added safety
- Heavy duty castors, hinges and handles
- 120 litres per minute pump
- 675mm square
- 9KW of heating
- Water heated to 80 degrees Celsius and contained in fully insulated tank
WHY YOU MIGHT HIRE ONE OF THESE?
- Ready to go at 7 o’clock in the morning and works overtime at no extra cost
- Works at lunchtime & does not complain
- Do not have to pay holiday or sickness pay
- Doesn’t show up on Monday with a broken leg from the weekend footy
To find out more information about our Turbowash and HotWash parts washer machines, get in touch for a free no obligation quote.
HotWash and Turbowash Machines
If your truck engine blocks and automotive parts need more than a gentle rinse, you’d probably like to hear about our Turbowash machines. At Workshop Services NZ, we have six types of Hotwash parts washers.
The standard Hotwash machine offers a high-pressure wash for up to 600kg loads and comes with a timer control and multiple wash deck options.
Whichever Hotwash machine is best suited to your workshop, you can rest assured it will save you money. They decrease the amount of physical labour required to give those automotive parts a thorough and effective clean.
Need a Turbowash machine in your workshop? Work with the company that will save you money, ensure your renting a well-oiled and serviced machine, and offer the extra bonus of an environmentally-friendly conscious. Speak to Workshop Services NZ today.